Horizons' mission is to create and sustain person-centered opportunities for people with special needs where they live, learn, work and play.
- We see the whole person with a focus on competence and capacity. We specialize in finding the unexpected in people.
- We create options based on each person’s unique needs and preferences. We promote independence and success.
- We find solutions. We solve problems and overcome barriers.
- We respond to the changing needs of individuals, families, and our community.
- We build outcome-based teams, foster collaboration, cultivate professionals and celebrate accomplishments.
- We maintain supportive environments and renew them to exceed licensing requirements and state regulations.
- We maximize resources, embrace the challenges of creative fundraising, and exercise stewardship focused on a positive future.